Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hi everyone! Kayla here. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 
One thing about about me is that I love makeup. I could spend all day in Sephora or Ulta, just swatching lipstick and eye shadow colors on my arm. One thing I really like is lipstick and lipgloss. I always have at least three in my purse at all times. I wanted to share my favorites with you all and maybe you'll find a new favorite! 

1) Midtown Mulberry by NYC  Liquid Lipshine 
I am in love with this color! I was really surprised by the staying power of this one. Kind of reminds me of a liquid lipstick, even though its on the sheer side.
2) Juicy Apple by Clinique Long Last Glosswear
This is by far my favorite lipgloss. I discovered it on my wedding day after I told the woman at the makeup counter I wanted my signature red lip, just not too bold. Adds a nice touch of color. 
3) Sassy Mauve by Revlon
This is more of a creme color, and I love how its *almost* nude, but still lends some color.
4) I Feel Pretty by Essence
This is my newest lippie, and I'm so glad I bought it! Its one of those lipsticks that you can't relly tell you're wearing. 
5) Wonder by Tarte LipSurgence
I tried to find a link to this one on Sephora, but it said they no longer carried it! :( 
This is a nice almost full coverage lipstick that goes on true to color. 

Hope you all have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment